Name: Mr Ms
Email/MSN: Tel:
content:
Safe code:

Ms.SweePeng Pang
    2011-2-25 5:53:05
    content:Hi, My hushand and I will be arriving in Chengdu on 6 March 2011. We will leave to Guilin on 11 March 7pm flight. i would like to join a tour to jiuZhaiGou (2-3 days trip), can you please send me the cost and the itinerary.
    I will try to call you over the weekend if you can send me your telephone number. Many thanks.
    Reply to:Ms.SweePeng Pang,
    Hi we have already send you a quotation with our telephone number, waiting for your call. Best wishes.

Email/MSN:Tour@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    Ms.NP Tan
    2011-2-24 13:00:46
    content:I am interested in yr chengdu, jiuzhaigou, leshan, Mt Emei and Xiling Snow-capped Mountain. Can you design me an itinenary for this tour of 10 pax.
    I am fr malaysia. Please quote me in RMB or RM
    Reply to:Dear Ms. NP TAN,
    We will send you a tailor made tour package with your demand. Please check your email box later, could you please let us know your travel date, then we can offer you a exact quotation.
    Email/MSN:Wu@Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com
    Mr.soraya
    2011-2-16 18:07:55
    content:ify in trough air asia no flight required and hotel i wiil be staying sinchuan west wing ijust need ground handling and muslim food
    Reply to:Dear Mr. Soraya,
    Good to have your enquiry, and we have already send you an email, could you please kindly check if you have got this email, and we are looking foward to your reply. Best wishes.
    Email/MSN:Wu@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    Ms.SORAYA
    2011-2-16 17:56:23
    content:iam malaysian muslim 2 of us are coming to chendu in june for 5 days ineed to know what sort of tour u can arrange and muslim food . hotel not necessary.please quote in malaysian your tourist guide can take us around by public transport no need driver.
    Reply to:Dear Mr. Soraya,
    Good to have your enquiry, and we have already send you an email, could you please kindly check if you have got this email, and we are looking foward to your reply. Best wishes.

Email/MSN:Wu@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    Ms.Fonny Wibawa
    2011-2-13 19:08:49
    content:I missed typimg my email address on my previous email to you. Its regarding Jiuzhaigou 5 Days - Flight Trip
    Thank you & regards
    First  Previous  Next  Last   626/636page  Sum:3179
Copyright ©1998-2015 www.Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com All rights reserved. Jiuzhaigou Holiday Will Take You Into The Real Nature Beauty And Leave You Unforgotten Experience.
skype: account@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com E-mail: Wu@Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com, Sireny@Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com
Tel:0086-28-84630229 0086-13980905843 Fax:0086-28-84630229
About us | Contact us | Site Map | Bank Account
seo Hot links:jiuzhaigou tour Jiuzhaigou