Name: Mr Ms
Email/MSN: Tel:
content:
Safe code:

Ms.Fonny Wibawa
    2011-2-13 19:06:27
    content:Re: Jiuzhaigou Five Days Trip

Would you be able to customise your above mentioned tour with 4 star hotel to suit our schedule and it will be as follows:

Day 1 (20/4/11): we will fly directly from Beijing to Jiuzhaigou. Meet our guide there & back to hotel.
    Day 2 (21/4/11): we will follow your Day 3 of original schedule for above mentioned tour.
    Day 3 (22/4/11): we will follow your Day 4 of original schedule for above mentioned tour.
    Day 4 (23/4/11): we will follow your Day 5 of original schedule for above mentioned tour. After lunch, we will fly back to Beijing from Chengdu.

We will need to buy domestic fly from Beijing to Jiuzhaigou and Chengdu to Beijing. You only provide us one way ticket from Jiuzhaigou to Chengdu. Would you be able to arrange & book these domestic airline tickets?

We have booked tickets to fly from Beijing to Hong Kong on 24/4/11 at 1.30 pm.

Awaiting your soonest reply, we remain. Thanking you for your kindly assistance.
    Reply to:Dear Fonny,

Greeting from Jiuzhaigou Holiday and so nice to get your message. We can book all domestic flights for you, please check your e-mail for detailed quotation and itinerary. And please inform me how many people you have so that I can give you the best quotation. Looking forward to your soon reply.

Best Regards
    Sireny
    Email/MSN:tour@Jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    Ms.yvonne lim
    2011-2-12 9:04:05
    content:Understand Jiuzhaigou is most beautiful in autumn - Sept/Oct, but is May a good time to visit Jiuzhaigou as well? is it possible to arrange for 5-star hotels for the pkg?
    Reply to:Hi Yvonne,
    Nice to get your message, please check your email box for our email, it have been already delivered. Best wisehs.
    Email/MSN:Wu@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    Mr.E.Chin
    2011-2-11 20:26:31
    content:CD,JJgou,Lesahn-Mt.Emei 6 days tour frm USD775.00.
    We wish to join this Tour Schedule except minus Day 6 as we are leaving the next Day (21st Jun,11)So it is a Full 5 days Tour wth 3 star htls.No pick up & transfer to A/port.Give us yr Best Quote (2 pax )
    Reply to:Dear Mr.E.Chin,
    I have sent the itinerary and quotation again to you, please check your e-amil if you receive. If not, could you please leave another address? Looking forward to your reply.
    Best Regards
    Sireny
    Email/MSN:tour@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    Mr.E.Chin
    2011-2-8 2:10:18
    content:We (2 pax )will land at CD Shaungliu A/port at 10.40pm on 15th Jun,2011 & will depart 21st@14.55 to K.Lumpur.We wish to join yr CD -6JFT tour minus the 6th Day ( Panda -seen before )& also we are leaving .Can U quote us the 5 days Tour according the CD-6JFT Schedule & also book for us the nearest Hotel to the Airport (15th & 20th Nite-no need Pick up )TQ
    Reply to:Dear Mr.E.Chin,
    Nice to get your message on Jiuzhaigou Holiday, and we modify this 6D package to what you need, please check your e-mail for detailed itinerary and quotation.
    Best Regards
    Sireny
    Email/MSN:tour@Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com
    Mr.Adi Priyana
    2011-2-3 9:40:32
    content:If you have any questions about China tour,please ask us here!I wll use 5 days jiuzhaigou package tour but I prefer:
    1. to spend in Paradise hotel
    2. I can not walk 5 km at huanglong, how is the solution ?
    Reply to:Dear Mr. Adi,
    We do offer accommodation in Paradise hotel and you can take the cable car in Huanglong Park to avoid too much walking in high attitude, please check you email box for more information. Happy new year!
    Email/MSN:Wu@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    First  Previous  Next  Last   684/693page  Sum:3464
Copyright ©1998-2015 www.Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com All rights reserved. Jiuzhaigou Holiday Will Take You Into The Real Nature Beauty And Leave You Unforgotten Experience.
skype: account@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com E-mail: Wu@Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com, Sireny@Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com
Tel:0086-28-84630229 0086-13980905843 Fax:0086-28-84630229
About us | Contact us | Site Map | Bank Account
seo Hot links:jiuzhaigou tour Jiuzhaigou