Name: Mr Ms
Email/MSN: Tel:
content:
Safe code:

Ms.lina
    2012-1-26 12:43:05
    content:If you have any questions about China tour,please ask us here! My name is lina and we are going to chengdu in March 2012 and would like to joint 3 or 4 days Jiuzhaigou tour.may ikanow what time is departurefrom chengdu and arrive in chengdu for the 4 days joint tour. thank you
    Reply to:Dear Lina,

Greeting from Jiuzhaigou Holiday and so nice to get your message. I'm sorry that we don't accept foreign clients to take the Jiuzhaigou join in tours.
    You can take our Jiuzhaigou private tour. I have 3 options for you. Please check as below:

Option 1: 3 days Jiuzhaigou flight tour which is more comfortable
    Day 1: Fly from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou, visit Mounigou Valley.
    Day 2: Full day sightseeing in Jiuzhaigou.
    Day 3: Fly from Jiuzhaigou back to Chengdu.

Option 2: 3 days private vehicle tour which you can enjoy the sightseeing on the way
    Day 1: Drive from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou(7 hours).
    Day 2: Full day sightseeing in Jiuzhaigou.
    Day 3: Visit Mounigou Valley, driver back to Chengdu.

Option 3: 4 days public bus tour which is cheaper
    Day 1: Take the public bus from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou.
    Day 2: Full day sightseeing in Jiuzhaigou
    Day 3: Visit Mounigou Valley
    Day 4: Take the public bus from Jiuzhaigou to Chengdu.

Please tell me how many people do you have, then I'll give you a detailed itinerary and quotation. Looking forward to your reply.
    Note: Huanglong Park is closed until April, so you will visit Mounigou Valley instead.

Best Regards
    Sireny
    Email/MSN:sireny@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    Ms.lina
    2012-1-26 12:40:38
    content:
    We are going to visit Chengdu in March, arrive on March 5 and Departure on March 10.
    We will like to joint jiuzhaigou tour from Chengdu, since we have limited time do you have any 3 days tour and may I know the 4 days joint tour departure fron chengdu and arrival in chengdu
    Mr.Ben
    2012-1-11 21:23:09
    content:Hi, I'm interested to visit Jiuzhaigou during March or April '12 is there any private/public tour i can join? I'm flexible between 5-6 days. Thanks
    Reply to:Hi Mr. Ben,
    We have 3 days flight tour and 4 days overland tour available. Please check your email box for our programs. Best wishes.
    Email/MSN:Wu@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    Ms.Florence Liew
    2012-1-10 11:53:23
    content:Hello,

I'm making enquiries on behalf of my mother who'll be in Beijing from March - April 2012.

She would love to go on either the Jiuzhaiguo and Zhangjiajie 8 day tour OR (possibly if you have this) a Jiuzhaiguo + Mt Emei tour.

Could you give me some dates and prices please? She is travelling alone but would much rather join a group package.

Thanks

Reply to:Dear Florence Liew,
    Greeting from Jiuzhaigou Holiday. I'm sorry that we don't provide join in tours of Jiuzhaigou and Zhangjiajie for foreigners, only private tours are available.I have give you some suggestion, please check your e-mail for details.
    Best Regards
    Sireny
    Email/MSN:sireny@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    Mr.Edward Adrianto
    2011-12-27 18:17:19
    content:Hi,

I am planning to take the Chengdu-Jiuzhaigou-Leshan-Mt,Emei 6 days tour for 1 person in mid May next year.

Could you give me a quote on this tour?

Thanks.
    Reply to:Dear Edward,
    I have send you our private package and join in package, we recommend you to take the private tour to avoid some shopping stops. If you can get some one to share your cost, the price of private tour can reduce a lot.
    Regards
    Wu
    Email/MSN:wu@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    First  Previous  Next  Last   808/836page  Sum:4179
Copyright ©1998-2015 www.Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com All rights reserved. Jiuzhaigou Holiday Will Take You Into The Real Nature Beauty And Leave You Unforgotten Experience.
skype: account@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com E-mail: Wu@Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com, Sireny@Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com
Tel:0086-28-84630229 0086-13980905843 Fax:0086-28-84630229
About us | Contact us | Site Map | Bank Account
seo Hot links:jiuzhaigou tour Jiuzhaigou