Name: Mr Ms
Email/MSN: Tel:
content:
Safe code:

Mr.LIM
    2011-9-28 12:29:18
    content:Hi Wu i am interested to come to Chengdu fm 12nov to21 nov.2011. Want to see Chendu, Jiuzhaigo,Songpan, MT Emei.Pls give quotation for the ground arrangement for 4star hotel, full board, by road and flight to zhujaigo.Have 8pax all adult
    Reply to:Hi Mr. Lim,
    Nice to get your enquiry, we will be back to you with email shortly. Regards, Wu.
    Email/MSN:Wu@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    Mr.Kelvin
    2011-9-26 21:16:20
    content:Hi Wu,

I plan to come to Chengdu on 23thNov to 28thNov and then to Beijing. In Chengdu, I'm interested on the Juizhaigou Park and Xiling Snow.

My group is 2 adults and 2 youths (ages 13 and 14).

How much you charges for the following
    a. Hotel in Juizhaigou, for 2 nights.
    b. Flight from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou and then to Beijing

Chengdu > Juizhaigou > Beijing

Question:
    Will there be snow on Nov 24th? I love to see snow.

Ps: Chinese or English speaking guide is fine for me.
    Thanks
    Kelvin Ang
    Reply to:we can do your trip like this:

23th Nov, Drrive in Chengdu, meet your guide and go to hotel.
    24th Nov, Drive from Chengdu to Xiling Snow Mountain, take the car to the summit and sightseeing on the summit. Then back to Ski Ground to overnight.
    25th Nov, Ski ground entertainment and back to Chengdu.
    26th Nov, Morning flight from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou, visit Huanglong National Park for whole afternoon, then drive back to hotel in Jiuzhaigou.
    27th Nov, Whole day visit to Jiuzhaigou Park.
    28th Nov, Flight from Jiuzhaigou to Beijing. (connect in Chengdu)

Quotation include:
    Accommodation
    Private transportation(7 seater van)
    Entrance ticket (adult)
    Private English speaking guide
    Service charge and travel insurance

Please let me know if this plan is ok. Or we can do some modification. Please noted that Xiling snow mountain is not open for ski on November because the snow is not thick enough then.

Regards

Wu
    Email/MSN:wu@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    Mr.davelim
    2011-9-26 18:13:05
    content:Hi evening,

I am interested with your trip. May i know how much per pax if we re in a group of 3. How do we make the booking and how do you pick us up? Thanks
    Reply to:Dear Davelim,
    Greeting from Jiuzhaigou Holiday. Please let me know which itinerary will you go and what time will you depart. I will give you the detailed itinerary and quotation when you return back to me. Looking forward to your reply.
    Best Regards
    Sireny
    Email/MSN:sireny@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com
    Mr.Arturo Moleti
    2011-9-17 21:11:14
    content:Can you quote a Jiuzhaigou 3 days vehicle tour starting from Xian instead of Chengdu and ending in Chengdu, for 6 people, starting Dec23rd?
    If the weather is too cold for Huanglong, can we stay one day more in Jiuzhaigou?
    Best REgards

Arturo Moleti

Reply to:Dear Arturo Moleti,
    Greeting from Jiuzhaigou Holiday. We're so glad to offer service for you. We can arrange the overland tour from Xi'an to Jiuzhaigou, please check the itinerary as below:
    D1: Drive from Xi'an to Jiuzhaigou(around 12 hours), arrive at Jiuzhaigou in the evening. Overnight at the hotel near Jiuzhaigou entrance.(LD)
    D2: Full day sightseeing in Jiuzhaigou(BD)
    D3: Full day sightseeing in Jiuzhaigou or transfer to Mounigou Valley.(BLD)
    D4: Drive back to Xi'an.(BL)
    The transportation from Xi'an to Jiuzhaigou is very high. If depart from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou by van, you can save a lot. Huanglong is closed in winter because of the heavy snow. Usually we arrange our clients to visit Mounigou Valley instead of Huanglong, or you can enter Jiuzhaigou twice. Please advice.
    Best Regards
    Sireny

Email/MSN:sireny@Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com
    Mr.Voo
    2011-9-15 21:31:39
    content:4 Days join in Flight Trip to Jiuzhaigou actual tour amt is how much in Oct? Which hotels are arranged?
    Reply to:Dear Ms.Voo,

The join in tour for Jiuzhaigou in October is RMB4000/pax. You will stay at the clean economic hotel such as Xinchi hotel or Jinxiu hotel or same class.
    Jiuzhaigou Six days Trip is a private tour. You will enter Jiuzhaigou Park twice in this package. Please tell me how many people do you have, then I will give you a quotation and other details.
    Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards
    Sireny
    Email/MSN:sireny@Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com
    First  Previous  Next  Last   895/920page  Sum:4599
Copyright ©1998-2015 www.Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com All rights reserved. Jiuzhaigou Holiday Will Take You Into The Real Nature Beauty And Leave You Unforgotten Experience.
skype: account@jiuzhaigou-holiday.com E-mail: Wu@Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com, Sireny@Jiuzhaigou-Holiday.com
Tel:0086-28-84630229 0086-13980905843 Fax:0086-28-84630229
About us | Contact us | Site Map | Bank Account
seo Hot links:jiuzhaigou tour Jiuzhaigou